New Titles for 2015 Coming Soon!

Friday, September 20, 2013

Starry Night by Debbie Macomber 2013



Magic under the stars…

 
When determined reporter Carrie Slayton is challenged to pull off an interview with the elusive writer Finn Dalton, a surprising chain of events is set in motion.  Society page writer Carrie is tired of the big city attitude and wants to write stories that matter... but at what cost? 


Debbie’s writing is magical as she weaves a tale that will pull at your heart strings one moment while you are trying to read between the lines the next.  Wonderful well developed characters that are lively, realistic and sure to get you riled up!


Sometimes a story hits your heart full force and so it was Starry Night. I loved every page. I could visualize, feel and experience the emotions as if I was there.

You won’t be able to put it down!

1 comments:

Amie Lout said...

This book looks fantastic, I really need to get it! I would suggest taking a look at THe Snowman Maker by Barbara Briggs Ward. She has another one that I haven't read yet, but I will soon! Her info at barbarabriggsward.com. The one is great so I am sure her other one will be as well!